AMOXIL 500 MG
Amoxicillin is the generic name for Amoxil. Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic that is used to treat bacteria. It treats bacteria that cause different types of infections of the ear, nose, throat, skin, urinary tract and other infections like bronchitis, gonorrhea, tonsillitis. It is used to treat only bacterial infections and not common viral infections like flu.
- Amoxicillin is an antibiotic that fights bacteria.
- It stops the bacteria from growing and prevents it from forming cell walls, this ultimately eradicates the infection
- This medicine is also taken with other medicines combined to treat other bacterial infections.
- It takes around 5 to 6 days to treat the bacteria.
- Do not consume this medicine if you are allergic to amoxicillin.
- People having kidney or liver diseases, heart disease, asthma should not take this medicine.
- Follow the prescribed manner to take this medicine only.
- Do not increase the dosage on your own as it may be very dangerous and can be fatal.
- This medication cannot be used to treat fungal infection do not consume for any other infection other than a bacterial infection.